Emtron’s KV16 is a wire in ECU with extreme flexibility. Industry leading I/O count will ensure you do not have to make any sacrifices when configuring your engine and vehicle. This ECU will support up to 16 Channels of Fuel (8 cylinders fully sequential staged injection) and 12 Channels fully sequential Ignition. Every KV16 is housed in a durable billet Aluminium enclosure and includes up to 32MB permanent memory for on board logging, 4-channel oscilloscope function, DBW control up to 4 channels, dual LSU4.9 Lambda controllers, dual digital Knock control, Ethernet communications and 3 axis G-force sensing to name a few.
If you have a deadline to meet, please confirm that we have stock ready for dispatch to avoid disappointment!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $1200!**
- Operating voltage: 6.0 to 22.0 Volts DC (ECU shutdowns at 24.0V)
- Operating current: 395mA at 14.0V (excluding sensor and load currents)
- Reverse battery protection via external fuse
- “Smart” battery transient protection
- Max operating range: -30 to 110°C (-22 to 230°F)
- Recommended operating range: -30 to 85°C (-22 to 185°F)
- Aluminium 6061 grade CNC billet enclosure
- Enclosure size 134 mm x 162 mm x 27 mm
- Weight: 735g
- Connector system: 120-way Super Seal waterproof connectors with gold plated contacts, pin diameter of 1 mm
- Current rating: maximum 15A per pin (wire gauge dependant)
- Dual 100MHz processors
- 500Mb DDR RAM
- 32MB ECU logging memory, over 1200 channels available, 1Hz to 500Hz logging rate
- 4-Channel oscilloscope function
-- Sampling at 100k samples/second
-- Includes Crank and Cam sensor inputs
-- Includes Digital inputs 1-4
- On-Board barometric pressure sensor, range 40 – 115.0 kPa
- 3-Axis accelerometer, 16-Bit resolution, +2g/+4g/+8g dynamically selectable full-scale
- 1x High Speed Ethernet 100Mbps for tuning software connection
- 2x CAN 2.0B 1Mbps/ 6 Channels per node, total 128 messages
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping does not apply to some heavy items, for example: Wisefab & BC Racing are included for free shipping, NPC and some PWR are not included.
Shipping times may vary depending on your location, however the majority of packages are received within 3-5 business days of dispatch!
We dispatch 5 days a week, and aim to process all orders within 24hrs*
On weekends and public holidays, orders will be processed next business day.
*order processing may be delayed during sale events or holiday periods.
We accept all major payment methods including Visa, Mastercard, AMEX & Paypal.
You may also like
looking for something specific?
Contact Us Today!
We can help with any project you are working on!
Need a specific part?
Just let us know what you are looking for and we will get back to you within 2-3 business days!