Emtron’s SL8 is a wire in ECU with extreme flexibility. This ECU will support up to 8 Channels of fully sequential Fuel and Ignition. Every unit is housed in a durable billet Aluminium enclosure and includes 32MB permanent memory for on-board logging, 4-channel oscilloscope function, DBW control, Knock control up to 2 channels using digital filter technology, high speed Ethernet communications and 3-axis G-force sensing to name a few.
If you have a deadline to meet, please confirm that we have stock ready for dispatch to avoid disappointment!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $1200!**
- Operating Voltage: 6.0 to 22.0 Volts DC (ECU shutdowns at 24.0V)
- Operating Current: 290mA at 14.0V (excluding sensor and load currents)
- Reverse Battery Protection via External Fuse
- “Smart” battery transient protection
- Max operating range: -30 to 110°C (-22 to 230°F)
- Recommended operating range: -30 to 85°C (-22 to 185°F)
- Aluminium 6061 grade CNC billet enclosure
- Enclosure size 120 mm x 130 mm x 27 mm
- Weight: 470g
- Connector system: 68-way Super Seal waterproof connectors with gold plated contacts
- Pin diameter: 1 mm
- Current rating: maximum 15A per pin (wire gauge dependant)
- Connector A: 34 pin Key 2 Super Seal
- Connector B: 34 pin Key 1 Super Seal
- Dual 100MHz processors
- 500Mb DDR RAM (0.5Gb)
- 32MB ECU logging memory. Over 1200 channels available, 1Hz to 500Hz logging rate
- Oscilloscope 4-channel function with 32MB storage
-- Sampling at 100k samples/second
-- Includes Crank Index and Sync sensor inputs
-- Includes Digital Inputs 1-4
- On-Board barometric pressure sensor. Range 40 – 115.0 kPa
- 3-Axis accelerometer. 16-Bit resolution, +2g/+4g/+8g dynamically selectable full-scale
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping does not apply to some heavy items, for example: Wisefab & BC Racing are included for free shipping, NPC and some PWR are not included.
Shipping times may vary depending on your location, however the majority of packages are received within 3-5 business days of dispatch!
We dispatch 5 days a week, and aim to process all orders within 24hrs*
On weekends and public holidays, orders will be processed next business day.
*order processing may be delayed during sale events or holiday periods.
We accept all major payment methods including Visa, Mastercard, AMEX & Paypal.
You may also like
looking for something specific?
Contact Us Today!
We can help with any project you are working on!
Need a specific part?
Just let us know what you are looking for and we will get back to you within 2-3 business days!