If you have a deadline to meet, please confirm that we have stock ready for dispatch to avoid disappointment!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $1200!**
Part Number: OH-196
- CF6 CF7 CH9 CL2: Only for Accord Wagon Not compatible with vehicles equipped with cruise control Not compatible with vehicles equipped with airbags 10/97~
- CD3 CD4 CD5 CD6: Only for Accord Not compatible with vehicles equipped with cruise control Not compatible with vehicles equipped with airbags 9/95~9/97
- CF3 CF4 CF5 CL3 CL7 CL8 CL9: Only for Accord Not compatible with vehicles equipped with cruise control Not compatible with vehicles equipped with airbags 9/97~
- EL1 EL2 EL3: Only for Orthia Normal vehicle, Not compatible with vehicles equipped with airbags 2/96~
- RH1 RH2: Only for S-MX Not compatible with vehicles equipped with airbags 11/96~
- EK2 EK3 EK4 EK8 EK9 EP3 EU1 EU2 EU3 EU4 : Only for Civic/Ferio Not compatible with vehicles equipped with airbags 9/95~
- RD1 RD2: Only for CR-V Not compatible with vehicles equipped with airbags 10/95~9/97
- RF1: Only for Stepwagon Not compatible with vehicles equipped with airbags 5/96~7/97
These items are manufactured from either cast or billet aluminium process. Manufactured in conjunction with strict quality assurance practices of ASEA (Autosports & Special Equipment Association) under NAPAC (Nippon Auto Parts Aftermarket Committee). Manufactured to be extremely durable for sports/competition application and break away under severe impact, reducing potential harm to driver.
Incorrect installation may occur during installation, especially on tapered tooth type design. If the item is not perfectly lined up or slippage occurs, the excess stress my crack under torque load. Please make sure to remove all grease from the steering shaft and set the boss kit to its most flush mounting position prior to applying torque.
For any possible claim during installation, please follow the installation requirements with video proof.
- Maximum torque set between 3~3.5kg/m.
*Torque wrench operation needs to be done with two hands, one on the handle and one holding perfect centre and straight positioning.
**Steering wheel / shaft should be held from turning when being torqued down to get proper readings.
***Torque wrenches for heavy-duty operation such a lug nuts can be more difficult to get smaller accurate readings for low torque specification.
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping does not apply to some heavy items, for example: Wisefab & BC Racing are included for free shipping, NPC and some PWR are not included.
Shipping times may vary depending on your location, however the majority of packages are received within 3-5 business days of dispatch!
We dispatch 5 days a week, and aim to process all orders within 24hrs*
On weekends and public holidays, orders will be processed next business day.
*order processing may be delayed during sale events or holiday periods.
We accept all major payment methods including Visa, Mastercard, AMEX & Paypal.
You may also like
looking for something specific?
Contact Us Today!
We can help with any project you are working on!
Need a specific part?
Just let us know what you are looking for and we will get back to you within 2-3 business days!