Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable.
G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits in the factory OEM location. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
The Link G4X ECU TTLink TTX PlugIn Designed for the VWAG PQ34 1.8l Turbo enginewith E-Throttle.
This ECU works with manual transmissions only.
Includes onboard 7 Bar MAP sensor.
Most factory features are supported.
Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
Engine must be 1.8T
ECU header must have two connectors, 121 pin total
Must be Drive by Wire (E-throttle)
Must be manual transmission
FWD or 4WD (Haldex)
If you have a deadline to meet, please confirm that we have stock ready for dispatch to avoid disappointment!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $1200!**
The following vehicles are known to be compatible:
Bora 00-05 ARX
Bora 00-05 ARY
Bora 00-05 AUM
Bora 00-05 AUQ
Bora 02-06 AWP
Golf 99-01 ARZ
Golf 00-05 ARX
Golf 00-05 ARY
Golf 00-05 AUM
Golf 00-05 AUQ
Golf 02 AWP
Golf 02-06 AWP
Jetta 01-09 AWP
New Beetle 99-00 APH
New Beetle 99-00 AVC
New Beetle 02-04 AWP
Passat 98-00 APU
Passat 00-02 AWT
Polo 04-08 BJX
Polo 05 AWP
Polo 05-08 BBU
Sharan 00-04 AWC
Vehicles with the following engine codes are known not to be compatible:
AEB, AGU, AJH, AJL
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
I/O Expansion Options
There is no separate expansion connector on the TT Link. Expansion pins are accessible through the main header, listed below.
Pin 110 - An Temp 3
Pin 111 - An Volt 10
Pin 112 - DI9
Pin 113 - Ign 6
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping does not apply to some heavy items, for example: Wisefab & BC Racing are included for free shipping, NPC and some PWR are not included.
Shipping times may vary depending on your location, however the majority of packages are received within 3-5 business days of dispatch!
We dispatch 5 days a week, and aim to process all orders within 24hrs*
On weekends and public holidays, orders will be processed next business day.
*order processing may be delayed during sale events or holiday periods.
We accept all major payment methods including Visa, Mastercard, AMEX & Paypal.
You may also like
looking for something specific?
Contact Us Today!
We can help with any project you are working on!
Need a specific part?
Just let us know what you are looking for and we will get back to you within 2-3 business days!